Home > Computer/ Tech Related, Rants > You Know What’s An Utter Shitpile? Fucking Firefox

You Know What’s An Utter Shitpile? Fucking Firefox

April 5th, 2013 1:12am Leave a comment

Fuck Firefox. It’s such a piece of shit browser. I’m not even joking. It fucking never works and I hate using it. As a matter of fact, for the past year and a half, I only use it for work (to keep my work bookmarks synced and so I can use Chrome instead). I’m on the verge of scrapping that shit and using Chrome’s multi-user feature.  Firefox’s UI is clunky as fuck. I hate it on the grounds that it constantly becomes unresponsive and eats memory faster than a fat chick on Thanksgiving.

Seriously though. Don’t Mozilla’s engineers realize how shitty their shit is? No. They’re probably all on Chrome. Fucking IE 9 and 10 are better browsers than Firefox. First off, their auto-update feature is horse shit because it never actually auto-updates unless you check the help dialog.  Chrome updates without you even realizing it. Which is how it should be. When there are Firefox updates, they’re too busy adding bullshit HTML5 shit that no one uses, PDF readers (which Chrome had since ’08 and nothing else useful).

Also, is this motherlessly necessary:
FirefoxEatADick

Fucking 2+gigs of RAM wasted. Fucking unresponsive. Fucking 30% CPU for no reason. Chrome? 86MB. Q.E.D

I have a solution for you Firefox users (on Windows). Do the following:

1. Press the Windows Key + R, then press [Enter]
  2. Type taskkill /F /IM firefox.exe then press [Enter]
  3. WIN

TL;DR: Fuck you if you use Firefox. Don’t. It sucks monkey balls.

Categories: Computer/ Tech Related, Rants Tags:
  1. Fuck Firefox
    August 2nd, 2013 at 00:40 | #1

Thanks for this. After the last POS update, I’m done with this POS browser too. An update should not cause so many problems. It’s a fucking UPDATE!!!!!! IT SHOULDN”T MAKE THINGS HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jon
    September 7th, 2013 at 08:36 | #2

why don´t the linux community realize that they are assfucked by fucking firefox.Chrome,Opera,Epiphany are a good choice for Linux. I think Firefox users have a low IQ why do we bother?

3. capn stabbin
    September 27th, 2013 at 01:41 | #3

firefox can suck on my coconut sized scrotum, especially after Aikido:)

4. capn stabbin
    September 27th, 2013 at 01:43 | #4

If you need drugs, go get some, CALM THE FUCK DOWN. 🙂

5. Paul
    October 5th, 2013 at 06:25 | #5

In the last 12 months I have removed both Firefox and that other piece of malware shit masquerading as software (Java) from my machine and my computer has never been happier….

6. Sam
    November 9th, 2013 at 05:38 | #6

“Chrome? 86MB. Q.E.D”
    Are you dense? In your very screenshot it’s blatantly clear that only *one* Chrome process is using 86MB of memory. There’s another using 52.2, and obviously, several more not visible in the screenshot. Check chrome://memory in Chrome, and prepare for an eye-opener. Reality is: all web browsers suck lots of shit. And your RAM.

• November 9th, 2013 at 11:31 | #7

Bro. Eat a dick, I have 16GB of RAM so this isn’t an issue. With all of its processes, it’s still faster than Firefox. I don’t care if Chrome has 40 processes running at 100MB each. It’s just more responsive than one process using 2GB+ of RAM if one tab decides to crash or leak memory.

7. fuckfirefox
    December 6th, 2013 at 21:04 | #8

I was lead to this blog by googling ‘Firefox is a fucking piece of shit’. All I would like to say is that Firefox is GARBAGE.

8. dick trickle
    January 13th, 2014 at 11:43 | #9

I love this guys review…I used to love firefox and for some reason I keep sticking with it…..However as of late the steaming pile of vaginal discharge that is firefox has been getting on my nerves…fucking constantly unresponsive, freezing my computer and the fact that it literally cannot handle basic flash without plugins constantly crashing

9. nick
    March 13th, 2014 at 17:26 | #10

its still a piece of SHIT

10. Neal Wade Norris
    September 19th, 2014 at 20:28 | #11

Mozilla Firefox is the worst peice of SHIT browser I have ever dealt with
    Anyone with the same opinion can go to youtube to learn how to completely remove it and all of it’s components
    FUCKING GARBAGE PERIOD

11. Fuckyourselfintheass
    November 5th, 2014 at 05:03 | #12

faggoty ass weak fucking browser that only needle dick virgins who want to pretend they’re cool use it.

12. bib
    April 21st, 2015 at 04:23 | #13

thanks for the TRUTH!

13. ,/.. fuck firefucks shit
    April 26th, 2015 at 02:00 | #14

shit of all shit

14. richard the turd
    June 10th, 2015 at 12:57 | #15

you know i typed the same “ff is a piece of f shit…” also and hey presto this site came into view.

I wasnt sure whether to go out on the street and break this fucking laptop over a pigs head or dump ff – Well….. thanks guys i came to my senses (would have been a waste of a laptop on such a piss poor example of a person), took some tylenol, rolled an enormous fucking spliff , got rid of the ff and dreamt of the beating the cunt (i mean pig) over the head with my laptop…. thanks to all

15. fasdfsd
    September 26th, 2015 at 12:03 | #16

nice BS blog, why lose time producing this shit?

16. Tom
    October 9th, 2015 at 17:17 | #17

I am giving up on the turd that is firefux.
    It has become a complete unusable piece of crap that isn’t worth the hard disk space it needs to piss you off.

You must be logged in to post a comment.