Let me share a little wisdom with you all. Ready? If you’re worried about something, don’t and here’s why:
- I used to worry about everything
- The people I chilled with all the time never worried about anything. I’d go crazy planning shit, figuring things out, doing calculus and OCDing about the way I wanted everything to turn out.
- The people I chilled with who never worried about anything or planned a thing always got what they wanted and everything worked out in their favor
- If things didn’t work out in their favor, they shrugged it off until things did work out
Stuff still didn’t work out for me and I was annoyed/pissed etc.
So I stopped giving a shit
- Even if I still didn’t get what I wanted (which was probably the case), at least I didn’t care as much, but usually things worked out better.
If you keep worrying, not only will you get yourself sick, but you won’t get a job, guaranteed. This works for everything: not having money, trying to figure out accommodations, weekend plans, car problems, illness, stealing someone elses girlfriend, broken technology, plane crashes, comets, chupacabras, etc*
There you have it. Don’t freak out and things will be just fine. Freak out, and things will continue to suck, then you’ll get an ulcer. So stop giving a shit about everything and everything will be amazing.
*This doesn’t apply if you’re in deep shit. I am also not responsible for any harm that arises from you taking my advice to stop giving a shit. Some shit has to be given, just not a lot. This is a blog and I’m not a psychologist.