Jess complained that this wasn’t on my site so now it is:
In order to be a closet physics geek, you must:
- Calculate the distance from your house to Lake Isle using a stopwatch, your eyes, and your ears and fireworks
- Talk to Mr. Gruber and Mr. Ross about Mythbusters during parties
- Actually invite physics teachers to a party.
- Get yelled at by friends for being too technical.
- Get in trouble for doing physics.
- Post about being a physics geek at 2 AM when you have to be up at 6AM
- Explain how waves work while at the beach, or at a concert
- You know how 3D IMAX films work, and steal the polarized glasses from the theater because they’re cool
- Make computer programs that generate frequencies from 20-20,000 hz
- “Pwn” all physics tests
- Crash the Junior Stay Awake Athon and calculate how loud the DJs speakers are in decibels
- You own any of the following items
- Charge a capacitor to full capacity and then short it out to make that cool spark and pop sound.